Sign up for the latest education data analysis service – PKM SLA
The 2019/20 PKM service level agreement (SLA) for education data analysis is now available to purchase online through the Services for Schools portal. Sign up by 28 June 2019 to make sure you don’t miss out on a 10% Early Bird discount.
The Performance Information & Intelligence team’s PKM service level agreement (SLA) offers a range of high quality education data analyses to schools through the Fischer Family Trust (FFT) Aspire and Perspective Lite websites.
Key Benefits of the PKM SLA:
- Full FFT Aspire subscription providing access to comprehensive self-evaluation and target setting information, as well as enabling schools to access detailed pupil data through the Student Explorer module and share aggregate school level performance data with partners through the Collaborate module
- Full access to all new FFT Aspire functionality and reports made available during the subscription period
- Key Stage indicators in advance of Analyse School Performance (ASP) via Perspective Lite
- Access to Surrey benchmarking data
- Analysis of combinations of vulnerability factors
Surrey County Council is able to purchase FFT Aspire at a substantial discount and pass on significant savings to schools through its SLA. On average the PKM SLA purchased as part of the Early Bird offer costs schools 40% less than a FFT Aspire subscription bought direct from FFT. The minimum saving schools who sign up before 28 June 2019 make on the direct price is 28%, with some schools benefitting from savings of up to 63%.
If you would like to find out more about our SLA or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org